Any purchase of FoneMonitor tools and services shall be regulated by this Refund Policy.
PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER PLEASE GET FAMILIAR WITH ALL THE ESSENTIAL RESTRICTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS RELATING YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR PURCHASES.
In case you have technical issues with the FoneMonitor monitoring tools, which cannot be fixed by FoneMonitor Customer Support Center, you may be eligible for a full refund in accordance with Refund Policy outlined below. However, we are convinced that most of claims for refund may be avoided if you accept professional help from our Customer Support Center. To contact the Customer Support Center please write to https://www.fonemonitor.org/feedback.html.
The customer is deemed to be eligible for a full refund provided his/her reasons do not contradict with the Refund Policy described below. Once eligible, the full refund shall be accommodated if claimed within 7 days following the day of the purchase.
- Refund will be permitted only within the 7 following the purchase date. Refund Policy does not hold true if the refund is claimed post the 7 days.
- Refund Policy does not entertain a second refund request if the customer has claimed a refund prior to another subscription and was successful in acquiring the full refund.
- Refusal to re-install or re-link the FoneMonitor Software on the target device with the upgraded operating system will render the target device unfit for a refund.
The user can no longer avail the benefit of the Refund Policy if the refund reasons are out of control for FoneMonitor, such conditions include and are not limited to:
- If the target device is no longer in agreement with the Compatibility Policy explained in detail in our Compatibility Policy. The OS such as Symbian Belle, Windows Phone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry 10 or Bada is not supported according to the Policy.
- If the target device is no longer under the FoneMonitor subscription for reasons such as an absence of Internet access, factory reset, or a update to the latest OS version.
- If the FoneMonitor Software is installed by the user without the consent of the target phone owner, or in the cases where the password is lost and the owner is unable to unlock the password.
- The absence of Internet access accounting to the balance is zero on the target phone, temporary service interruption, roaming-related problem, etc.
- Malfunctioning of the FoneMonitor Software due to poor or loss of Internet connectivity caused by the replacement of the carrier operator by the user.
- The target phone is reset to original factory settings.
- Failure in following the setup guidelines put forth by the site or the Customer Support Team or refusal to accept the technical assistance.
- Refund Policy is not applicable if the user never receives the already saved data on the target phone prior to the installation of the FoneMonitor Software.
- User who was originally purchased for one subscription plan wants to use FoneMonitor service on more than one target device.
- Any personal reasons such as a change in mind, lack of usage of Software, or even if the purchase was claimed to be a mistake, etc.
- Any damage caused to the FoneMonitor software by any anti-virus software, target device’s owner or any other services.
- Failure to keep up-to-date iCloud credentials on the target device.
- Failure of activation of iCloud backup on the target device by the use, which is technically possible.
- The target device is lack of daily Wi-Fi connection.
- Refund is not applicable when the user is unable to increase the space for saving iCloud backups in case of low space on the target iOS device.
To claim the refund, a refund request which can be processed within seven business days must be made only by sending to FoneMonitor at https://www.fonemonitor.org/feedback.html and no other means of a request are allowed.
You need to agree that we hold the right to suspend any and all accounts related to us, in the event of a chargeback by a credit card company or similar action by any other payment provider connected to your purchase of any subscription plan(s).
Once the receipt of the unpaid purchase(s) is received only then will we choose to process the account the reactivation. The service charge(s) with our credit card payment processor will be identified on your credit card statement.
The user agrees to cover the fees resulting from a chargeback or any other payment disputes brought upon by you, your bank, or Payment Provider, and also the disputes that require accounting or legal services.